Dr Watson is likely the only person who’s leadership training includes working extensively with the Army’s “Green Beret” Special Forces in peacetime and war, excelling as an enlisted soldier then later attended and graduated from ROTC, proving his leadership in multiple wartime and peacetime leadership roles outside his training, all before becoming a Neuropsychiatrist and expert in psychodynamics.
Dr. Watson’s leadership experience, his psychodynamic expertise and natural teaching ability provide a foundation where he can understand virtually any scenario’s leadership demands.
In the military he understood the tactical and strategic influences, he was assigned to lead both large groups and small elite teams. He identified and helped bring success to both Foreign and American Troops while protecting morale through application of individual and group psychology.
Dr. Watson’s civilian sector leadership was equally successful and includes roles in accounting, job site management, personnel management, running a division of a company, etc.
His people skills, leadership preparation and organization insights have repeatedly helped organizations. The following are some examples:
– Personally evaluated the why behind individuals and group’s limited performance.
– Identified where a leader or group’s talents best fit within a company
– Coached key leaders to change their own problematic or performance limiting thoughts
– Help clarify goals of both organizations and individuals
– Help identify both psychological and procedural barriers to success
– Perform assessment and selection for high impact leadership positions
– Inspire individuals and groups through keynote & motivational speaking
– And much more
***University Elite takes pride in providing service that maintains strict confidentiality and privacy for individuals and/or corporations that seek our leadership enhancement services.***